Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30/30 Challenge Complete

Posted the last poem for NaPoWriMo's challenge today, to write 30 poems in 30 days, over the month of April, in order to celebrate National Poetry Month. Actually, I wrote a total of 34 (four are not posted here, as they're off on a submission right now). I'll be leaving the poems up here on the blog for a few more days, but then they'll be coming down for revision. Not bad, eh? Admittedly, there are some dogs, but also some with good potential--we'll see what happens in revision. I'm feeling a little let-down now that the challenge is over, so I decided to keep going, to continue writing a poem a day, to see how long I can keep it up. So, thank you, NaPoWriMo, not only for the exercise, and the daily habit, but for the boost to my manuscript. Let the revision begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment