Sunday, May 26, 2013

Photo Galleries

Since I had such a good time putting together the Bolivian photo exhibit for The Camel Saloon last month, I decided to create photo galleries for all of my travels, and make them available here via Flickr sets. You can access them through the side bar under "Links to My Photo Galleries" (there are also links below). I don't know if anyone will be interested in these, but if so, travel highlights will be featured in each separate set, if you want to check them out. I've done six sets for China so far (yes, there are a lot--I've been here for a long time, and travelled all over the country!), but will soon finish sets for Paris, Slovenia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand, Tibet, Canada, and the States. I'll also add in the photos from my upcoming summer trip to Scotland, Italy, and Turkey later on. Cheers, and happy clicking/happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment