Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Radio Invite

Well, this is kind of cool~I just got invited for an interview on a radio talk show during my visit to the U.S. next week.  I'll be talking about my time here in China, and about my chapbook, The Breakdown Atlas & other poems.  The interview will be on a blog radio show called Forbidden America, hosted by Steve McManus.  It's a half hour format, with no commercial breaks, carried on Blog Talk Radio, Shoutcast Radio, iTunes, Smartphone Net, and others.  It'll be airing live on Saturday, July 16, at 11:00 p.m., and immediately archived and available for listening.  I'll post the interview once it airs, but in the meantime, here's a link to the site~check out the wide and funky range of interviews (I love the pagan-themed ones), if you're interested:


Yeah!  I'm excited about this.  Should be a fun thing to do?   

No comments:

Post a Comment